1. Nesher G, Sonnenblick M and Dwolatzky T. Protective effect of misoprostol on indomethacin induced renal dysfunction in elderly patients. Journal of Rheumatology, 22, 713-716, 1995.
2. Rotstein R, Zeltser D, Shapira I, Berliner s, Avitzour D, Dwolatzky T, Arber N. An inflammation meter to reveal the presence and extent of inflammation in older patients. Journal of the American Geriatrics Society, 48, 1739-1741, 2000.
3. Dwolatzky T, Berezovsky S, Friedmann R, Paz J, Clarfield AM, Stessman J, Hamburger R, Jaul E, Friedlander Y, Rosin A, Sonnenblick M. A prospective comparison of the use of nasogastric and percutaneous endoscopic gastrostomy tubes for long-term enteral feeding in the elderly. Clinical Nutrition, 20(6), 535-540, 2001.
4. Rotstein R, Zeltser D, Shapira I, Avitzour D, Fusman R, Dwolatzky T, Loewenstein A, Aronson M, Bornstein N, Arber N, and Berliner S. The usefulness of an inflammation meter to detect the presence of infection/inflammation in elderly patients. Journals of Gerontology: Medical Sciences, 57, M122-M127, 2002.
5. Lahad A, Anshelevitz V, Sonnenblick M, Dwolatzky T. The use of accepted preventive medicine practice among elderly patients in community clinics in the Jerusalem area. Israel Medical Association Journal, 5, 352-355, 2003.
6. Dwolatzky T, Whitehead V, Doniger GM, Simon ES, Schweiger A, Jaffe D, Chertkow H. Validity of a novel computerized cognitive battery for mild cognitive impairment. BMC Geriatrics, 3, 4-16, 2003.
7. Schweiger A, Doniger GM, Dwolatzky T, Jaffe D, Simon ES. Reliability of a novel computerized neuropsychological battery for mild cognitive impairment. Acta Neuropsychologica, 1, 407-413, 2003.
8. Bergman J, Dwolatzky T, Brettholz I, Lerner V. Beneficial effect of donepezil in the treatment of elderly patients with tardive movement disorders. Journal of Clinical Psychiatry, 66(1), 107-110, 2005.
9. Levinson Y, Dwolatzky T, Epstein A, Adler B, Epstein L. Is it possible to increase weight and maintain the protein status of debilitated elderly residents of nursing homes? Journals of Gerontology Series A: Biological Sciences and Medical Sciences, 60(7), 878-881, 2005.
10.Rogowski O, Shapira I, Berliner S, Serov J, Halpern P, Zeltser D, Rudensky B, Dwolatzky T. Acute phase response detection and quantitation at the point of care in older adults with acute bacterial infections. Journals of Gerontology Series A: Biological Sciences and Medical Sciences, 60(10), 1324-1327, 2005.
11.Doniger GM, Zucker DM, Schweiger A, Dwolatzky T, Chertkow H, Crystal H, Simon ES. Towards practical cognitive assessment for detection of early dementia: a 30-minute computerized battery discriminates as well as longer testing. Current Alzheimer Research, 2(2), 117-124, 2005.
12.Dwolatzky T, Olshtain-Pops K, Yinnon AM, Raveh D, Rogowski O, Shapira I, Rotstein R, Berliner S, Rudensky B. Procalcitonin in the elderly: normal plasma concentrations and response to bacterial infections. European Journal of Clinical Microbiology and Infectious Diseases, 24(11), 763-765, 2005.
13.Lerner V, Kanevsky M, Dwolatzky T, Rouach T, Kamin R, Miodownick C. Vitamin B12 and folate serum levels in newly admitted psychiatric patients. Clinical Nutrition, 25(1), 60-67, 2006.
14.Ritsner MS, Blumenkrantz H, Dubinsky T, Dwolatzky T. The detection of neurocognitive decline in schizophrenia using the Mindstreams Computerized Cognitive Test Battery. Schizophrenia Research, 82(1), 39-49, 2006.
15.Levinson Y, Epstein A, Adler B, Epstein L, Dwolatzky T. Successful use of a sucrose-containing enteral formula in diabetic nursing home elderly. Diabetes Care, 29(3), 698-700, 2006.
16.Doniger GM, Dwolatzky T, Zucker DM, Chertkow H, Crystal H, Schweiger A, Simon ES. Computerized cognitive testing battery identifies mild cognitive impairment and mild dementia even in the presence of depressive symptoms. American Journal of Alzheimer's Disease and Other Dementias, 21(1), 28-36, 2006.
17.Miodownik C, Lerner V, Statsenko N, Dwolatzky T, Nemets B, Berzak E, Bergman J. Vitamin B6 versus mianserin and placebo in acute neuroleptic-induced akathisia: a randomized double-blind, controlled study. Clinical Neuropharmacology, 29(2), 68-72, 2006.
18.Feldman H, Clarfield AM, Brodsky J, King Y, Dwolatzky T. An estimate of the prevalence of dementia among residents of long-term care geriatric institutions in the Jerusalem area. International Psychogeriatrics, 18(4), 643-652, 2006.
19.Levine J, Gur E, Loewenthal R, Vishne T, Dwolatzky T, vanBeynum IM, Sela BA, Vered I, Yosef G, Stein D. Plasma homocysteine levels in female patients with eating disorders. International Journal of Eating Disorders, 40(3), 277-284, 2007.
20.Lerner V, Libov I, Kaptsan A, MiodownikC, Dwolatzky T, Levine J. The prevalence of neuroleptic drug-induced tardive movement subsyndromes among schizophrenic and schizoaffective patients residing in the southern region of Israel. Isr J Psychiatry Relat Sci, 44(1), 20-28, 2007.
21.Libov I, Miodownik C, Bersudsky Y, Dwolatzky T, Lerner V. Efficacy of piracetam in the treatment of tardive dyskinesia in schizophrenic patients: a randomized double-blind, placebo-controlled, crossover study. Journal of Clinical Psychiatry, 68(7), 1031-1037, 2007.
22.Levine J, Timisky, Vishne T, Dwolatzky T, Amital D, Roitman S, Kotler M, Sela BA, Spivak B. Elevated homocysteine levels in male patients with PTSD. Depression and Anxiety, 2007
23.Kaptsan A, Dwolatzky T, Lerner V. Ziprasidone-associated depressive state in schizophrenic patients. Clinical Neuropharmacology, 30(6), 357-361, 2007.
24.Press Y, Hazzan R, Clarfield AM, Dwolatzky T. A semi-structured computerized screening interview for the assessment of older patients in the primary care setting. The Scientific World Journal, 2008. (Accepted)
Case Reports in peer-reviewed publications
1. Sonnenblick M, Nesher G, and Dwolatzky T. Recurrent bilateral shoulder dislocation resulting from dyskinesia associated with dopaminergic stimulation therapy. British Journal of Clinical Practice, 49(4), 222-223, 1995.
2. Nemets B, Dwolatzky T. Electroconvulsive therapy-induced symptomatic hypocalcemia in a schizophrenic patient: a case report. Journal of ECT, 22(1), 70-71, 2006.
Reviews in peer-reviewed publications
1. Dwolatzky T and Sonnenblick M. Enteral feeding in the elderly. Harefuah, 126(9), 536-539, 1994.
2. Dwolatzky T, Sonnenblick M and Nesher G. Giant Cell Arteritis and Polymyalgia Rheumatica: Too common to be missed. Geriatrics, 52(6), 38-44, 1997.
3. Dwolatzky T and Sonnenblick M. Fecal impaction in the elderly. Harefuah, 135(9), 398-400, 1998.
4. Clarfield AM, Paltiel A, Gindin Y , Morginstin B, Dwolatzky T. Country Profile: Israel. Journal of the American Geriatrics Society, 48, 980-984, 2000.
5. Dwolatzky T, Clarfield AM. Assessment of dementia in the primary care setting. Expert Review of Neurotherapeutics, 4(2), 317-325, 2004.
6. Dwolatzky T, Levinson Y. The practice and ethics of enteral feeding in the elderly. Aging Health, 2(1), 153-164, 2006.
7. Dwolatzky T. Hospitalization of a spouse increases the risk of death of a caregiving partner. Aging Health, 2(5), 781-782, 2006.
8. Dwolatzky T, Bersudsky Y. Electroconvulsive therapy in the elderly. Aging Health, 2008 (In press).
1. Dwolatzky T. Aging Health: 1 year on. Aging Health, 2(4), 523-524, 2006.
2. Dwolatzky T. Geriatric challenge: how to cure incontinence with a screwdriver. Aging Health, 3(6), 685-686, 2007.
1. Dwolatzky T. Solution to difficult venipuncture. Postgraduate Medicine, 99, 37, 1996.
2. Dwolatzky T, Clarfield AM. Reversible dementias. Journal of Neurology, Neurosurgery and Psychiatry. 74, 1008, 2003.
3. Dwolatzky T, Clarfield AM. Guidelines for dementia diagnosis: neuroimaging. Journal of the American Geriatrics Society, 52(7), 1225, 2004.
Books and chapters in books
- Clarfield AM, Dwolatzky T. Long-term institutional care in Israel: The current situation and future prospects. In: Long-term care of the elderly. Organizational and financial aspects. The National Institute for the Study of Health Services and Health Policy. NIHP December 1999. (Hebrew).
- Dwolatzky T, Clarfield AM, Bergman H. Non-specific presentations of illness in the elderly. In: Oxford Textbook of Primary Medical Care. Oxford University Press, 1247-1250, 2004.
- Dwolatzky T, Clarfield AM. Doctor-patient relationships. In: Encyclopedia of Aging, 4th Edition. Springer Publishing Company, New York, USA. 2006.
- Galinsky D, Kaplan R, Dwolatzky T. Holistic approach to the geriatric patient. Geriatric evaluation. In: The Aging Kidney in Health and Disease. Springer Publishing Company, New York, USA. 2008.